Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Little Box

I am in a box,
No one can see me,
I am alone,
No one can hear me,
I am afraid,
No one knows who I am,
In my little box,
Thats where I hide,
In my own little world,
My lonley little box,

Someone is outside my box,
They are trying to get in,
They are knocking,
I am scared,
Should I let them in,
Should I let them see me,
Who I really am,
I open my box,
They don't understand,
Im hiding for a reason,

I let them in my box,
Finally im not alone,
I have somebody to love,
We are happy together,
But we are in a box,
Not much to look at,
Not much to see,
We break down our box,
And discover,
What the world is,
The world that I have never seen,

Its a wonderfull world that we live in,
I just wish I had known,
Instead of living in that silly box,
I could have been alive and free,
Im glad I decided to let them In.

No comments: