Thursday, January 1, 2009

She has Changed and dosnt know it

I used to have a best friend. But she dosnt care. She could care less about anyone other than herself. I just got on her myspace, she says she dosnt have any close friends, and then she goes on to say she just lost her best friend. While I was reading it i thought she might have been talking about me, but no. She lost her cat. She valued her CAT more than me. Ever since she started dating this guy last year, she has changed into a jerk. She dosnt care about anybody other than herself. She used to be a kind and fun person to be around. But now she isnt. She dosnt even know that she has changed. God i wish she would come back from the insain place she has gone to. She has given up on happiness and having friends and everything, just so she can be with her idiotic 19 year old boyfriend. She is 15 years old! Its illegal for them to be together in the first place. I am so sick of her. And so is everybody else.

No comments: