Monday, January 14, 2008

What Im Afraid of

  • Im afraid of being late.
  • Im afraid of hurting people.
  • Im afraid of loud noises.
  • Im afraid of getting in trouble.
  • Im afraid of goats.
  • Im afraid of rodents.
  • Im afraid of being alone.
  • Im scared of global warming.
  • Im scared that I might never regain my inspiration to draw.
  • Im afraid of my mothers opinion.
  • Im afraid of my joints.
  • Im afraid I might have to have surgery.
  • Im afraid of getting run over.
  • Im afraid something might be seriously wrong with me.
  • Im scared that my best friend thinks she cant talk to me.
  • Im afraid of spending time with my dad.
  • Im afraid to talk to him.
  • Im afraid of death.
  • Im afraid of graveyards.
  • Im scared of pain.
  • Im scared that Im going to be in pain for the rest of my life.
  • Im terrified of LIFE.

No comments: