Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas Break

Im very unshure as to if I enjoyed my christmas break or not. As a whole it was ok, but there were some bad parts. First of all my boyfriend was in Florida the entire time so I couldnt see him. And yesterday, when he got back, we got to take a walk to Main St. but he didnt ask his mom if he could come over, so when she found out she was REALLY angry at him. I havnt talked to him since so i have no idea what happend. Its really making me quite deppressed and I didnt sleep last night because I was waiting for him to call. :(
A good part of my break was that I finally got a new cell phone, Its soooo awesome, its a double flip phone, its really awesome. And I got a haircut, I donated 12 inches of hair to Locks Of Love. Which is an organization that makes wiggs for cancer patiants, mostly children.
Idk im just really confused.

No comments: