Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Friend Robby.........


I don't know him very well but he is still my friend. This morning I found out that one of my friends tried to kill himself last night around 8 o-clock. Apparently he was really depressed. His name is Robby. He is in the hospital right now. He has many friends. His girlfriend is really depressed. I don't think I will ever understand why people try to kill themselves, but it happens, I just have to learn to accept it and try to help those who get to that point. But the thing is Robby tried to hide that he was that depressed. If you ever get to the point where you are considering suicide, you should call somebody. Tell them that you need to talk to somebody. Don't try to hide it. Without you the world would be deprived of your influence in it. You do matter, somebody does care, all you have to do is call. Life is a precious gift, even if it doesn't seem like it sometimes, it doesn't mean it should be over.

1 comment:

Mallory said...

Yeah, He's my best friend, all of us are really depressed now. Thet's the best way to put the meaning of life, I just wish others would realize it. *Sighs*