Sunday, September 9, 2007

Dads House

Im at my dads right now. I couldnt sleep last night so im really tired. I have to go to church with my grandma in a couple of hours. Today is raley day, raley day is the day when people move up into higher classes. Im moving up into the high school class. After church Carter ( the youth director) is taking all the high schoolers out to lunch, sounds like fun huh? Yeah well woooo hoo.......
I have been in a pretty bad shape this week cause of my family. I miss my dad, even though i see him every day, he comes to take my bro and sis to school in the morning. I dont get to see him as much. And my mom has been having a really hard time lately. I just wish i could make everything better.
Its 7:09 right now. I should probably start getting dressed for church but im too bored to get up from my chair.
I have also been feeling really worthless. I cant do anything because of my sholder. I have a joint disorder, it makes all my joints really loose and i cant do much anymore. Im not allowed to lift anything over 25 lb. It really sucks when everybody else is helping out and i cant do anything. I feel so horrible, i hate explaining things to people. But every time sombody wonders why Im not helping i have to explain why. I hate it!! I just wish it would go away... But it wont.

No comments: