Thursday, June 7, 2007

2nd To Last Day of School

Ok so today is the second to last day of school. A lot has gone on since my last post. First of all my boyfriend broke up with me in a pretty bad way. He sent me a text message that said he liked someone else. Yeah it was pretty bad, half the guys I know wanted to kick his butt, because he was being a jerk. And now he is going out with one of my ex best friends, yeah that was bad to. After all that our finals are today! wooooo! I took two of them yesterday and i have to take two more today!
Ummm.... ok so there is this other guy I like alot. He is my best friend. And yesterday we were hanging out in the backyard playing with my puppies, and I kinda told him I liked him. He said he knew, apparently it was pretty obvious. He likes me to. He has a girlfriend, but they are having alot of problems right now, so I dont know how long they will last. I really really like him, but we cant go out untill he has broken up with his girlfriend, and have been broken up with for at least a couple of weeks. Ok well that is all for today. Ta ta for now.

No comments: