Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tired.

Im tired.
Im tired of people who treat me differently just because I am different. 
Im tired of feeling like Im not good enough. 
Im tired of just going with the way things are instead of making a scene.
Im tired of people who give me looks, they don't understand. 
Im tired of being hurt all the time.
Im tired of wanting to do more, but not living up to my own expectations.
Im tired of people who assume that because Im different I am weak.
Im tired of being in pain.
Im tired of my situation with my parents.
Im tired of not being able to fully grasp the wonderful things in my life.
Im tired of making up excuses.
Im tired of saying Im sorry.
Im tired of thinking way too much.
Im tired of people who are sympathetic.
Im tired of people who say "that sucks" and then don't even try to help.
Im tired of not having any true friends.
Im tired of not having the will to try and get back the ones I had.
Im tired of always being just under the radar. 
Im tired of not being able to keep up with those around me. 
Im tired of not being able to do the same things as my peers.
Im tired of being afraid to be who I am.
Im tired of people who make me afraid to be me.
Im tired of caring what other people think.
Im tired of never being able to focus.
Im tired of not being able to sleep because I can't focus.
Im tired of wishing for things to be different.
Im tired of being mature.
Im tired of caring too much about other peoples lives.
Im tired of thinking of everything.
Im tired of people who brag about my art.
Im tired of always wanting to impress people with my artwork.
Im tired of making art for other people instead of for me.
Im tired of having to share my artwork.
Im tired of trying to make my artwork live up to my past works.
Im tired of feeling uninspired.
Im tired of people who don't understand the way I work.
Im tired of having to live up to nonexistent expectations.
Im tired of feeling inadequate.
Im tired of feeling small.
Im tired of mood swings.
Im tired of being angry.
Im tired of having so many responsibilities.
Im tired of not having the responsibilities that I want.
Im tired of not being able to share these feelings with people.
Im tired of debating on wether I should share these feelings with anybody else.
Im tired of writing this blog to nobody.
Im tired of writing this list.
Im REALLY sick of being tired.

(This is a sortof poem to help me get over all these complaints. It was actually quite therapeutic. I just needed to get them out of my head so I could go on. I should write stuff like this more often.)

No comments: