Thursday, May 24, 2007

Crazy Family

Life happens, you just gotta deal with it. Ok well today im going to talk to you about family. My family is NUTS!!!! I have two families living in my house. Why you may ask, well because a tree fell on my neighbors house a couple of months ago and they had nowhere to stay so my generous mother offered to let them stay here until it is fixed. They brought there two dogs with them. Guess what! One of there dogs was pregnant, but we didnt know that untill after they moved in. Now there house i basically fixed and they have partialy moved back in up there but the still over here almost every second of the day! There puppies live here to. They are basically ours now since we are the ones taking care of them! They barly do anything for those puppies. I feel so left out. My family is always worring about other crap. They havn't paid attention to me since they neighbors moved in! I meen MY GOODNESS! Why can't you listen to your own daughter for once! Well thats all I have to say on family. Ta Ta For Now!!

No comments: